Komusin Company regularly holds choreographic workshops that are open to all levels of experience – beginners, professionals, dancers and non- dancers.
Over the past five years, workshops have been lead by the choreographer Lee Eun-young
With an authentic choreographic style, Eun-young Lee’s workshops look for improving quality and the nuance of the movement.
The teaching of Eun-young Lee holds technical trainings, for becoming aware of the importance of pelvis, the letting go and the high-precision of gestures.
Both energic and organic, those trainings improve the muscular and articular relaxation, the safety of supports, the postural alignment and the weight of body.
First, with an easy warm-up opened to all levels, the challenge of Eun-young Lee’s approach consists of becoming aware of sensations linked to movement, in order to drive it own body more sensitive.
that is both technical and open to all those who want to become aware of the sensations of movement in their own bodies.
Next, warm-up is followed by written variations which focus on moving in space, high-precision of gesture, and shades of movement.
Her pedagogic approach is also built on the notion of ‘internal line’ an essential characteristic of her dance, based on listening of her body condition. According to this idea, breathing, presence, fluidity, energy or supports follow a internal and special itinerary. This energy turns into an emotionally charge, who emerges to the artistic interpretation.
Workshop and master class :
– 2015 : Workshop ‘Event Danse(s) Zoooum’ in Clermont- Ferrand. Audience : professional and non professional dancers (run time : 5 hours)
– 2016: Master class to the dancers of Compagnie DCA – Découflé (run time : 5 hours). Audience : professional dancers
– 2015 : Workshop ‘Clermont-Communauté’ for the library Hugo Pratt in Cournon d’Auvergne (Run time : 3 hours). Audience : Non professional dancers
– 2016: CCN Malandain Ballet Biarritz / workshop Choreographic Experimental Laboratory (Run time 2:30). Audience : Non professional dancers
School projects and workshops
– 2013-2017 : Program «Dance Event in Thiers » . Financing by th Inspection Académique du Puy-de- Dôme. (Run time 2:30).
– 2016 : Program ‘‘Dance in high school in La Tour d’Auvergne’’. (2 classes – 20 hours). Financing by the DRAC AUVERGNE for the decentralization policy.
– 2015- 2016: Program «Danse à l’école» (Run time 30 hours). Financing by Cantal Musique Danse.
– 2016-2017 : Program «Danse à l’école» financing by Conseil départemental du Cantal. (Run time : 60 hours) – Program «Art Danse». Financing by the Dance Conservatory in Aurillac. Audience : non professional dancers. (Run time: 15 hours)
– Program «Parcours du Collégien». Financing by Conseil Départemental du Puy-de-Dôme. High school in Courpière. High school in Cournon. (Run time : 24 hours)
– 2016 and 2017 : With the SUC University in Clermont- Ferrand, «Training Let’s Go» . Audience : Non professional dancers.
– As part of «Passeport Danse», choreographic support of the Aline Desbois workshop at the dance academy Arabesque in Aurillac. (Run time : 3 hours)
– Choreographic experiment at Boom’Structur, in Clermont-Ferrand. Performance during the event « ça va faire Boom’ » on april 2014 (Run time: 2 hours).